Friday 10 June 2011

Does Your Team Deserve Success?

Yes?

Then become more successful yourself. Lead the way, so they can believe it's possible and follow you.

Craig White, Kleeneze's distributor of the year, was awarded the UK Direct Selling Association's Direct Seller of the Year award, by leading the way for his team.

Listening to him on the KleenezeHQ YouTube channel is a great experience. He advocates using simple weekly targets of £250+ sales orders and 1 new team member per week, plus coach and care for your customers and team.

Funnily enough, those are the targets I'd set myself a few weeks ago. I must be planning something right, at least.

I've got renewed motivation to follow my 90 plan - I'm following in the footsteps of successful Kleeneze distributors like Gavin Scott, Chris Mason-Paull and Craig White.

Who inspires you to do better?

No comments:

Post a Comment