Monday 14 February 2011

Earning Extra Income in Warwick

I'm currently expanding my team of distributors in the Warwick area. I'm looking for 5 hard working, enthusiastic people who want to earn £50-£250 per week part time, or £10,000-£50,000 per annum full time.

I'm looking for two different types of people:

Firstly, those who wish to earn money by delivering and collecting our home shopping catalogues, either on a part or full time basis. This can typically earn you between £50-£250 per week.

Secondly, those who want to be team leaders, building their own team of distributors. This can typically earn you between £10,000 - £50,000 per annum, again on a part or full time basis.

Would the thought of that much extra income persuade you to call me? Fill in your contact details on my website, and I'll call you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment