Wednesday 11 May 2011

Back On The Retail Track

After a poor month last month, caused by my spending too much time on recruitment activities, paperwork and Life, I'm happy to confirm that my retail is back on track.

My Kleeneze Group Sales Analysis report (all my own work, at the moment) shows that I've got my 10% Volume bonus this period.

As in previous months, I managed to do that with 3 weeks worth of retail.

My next SMART goals are:
  • To write up my new 90 day plan for the next 3 periods no later than 10pm on Thursday 12 May 2011.
  • To achieve 13% Volume bonus by the end of the next 3 periods, based on personal retail.
  • To add another 200 regular customers by the end of the 90 days.
  • To contact every person on my current active warm list by the end of the 90 days.
  • To add 1 team member per week over the next 90 days.
Now, to do all of that, and juggle being a single mum, working full time and supporting my fiance, who's working overseas again after 2 weeks in this country - that's going to be fun!

Stress, what stress? This is what I do best - setting goals and sticking to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment