Friday 1 April 2011

Need Extra Income in Northampton? Join My Team!

I'm currently expanding my team of distributors in the Northamptonshire area. I'm looking for 5 hard working, enthusiastic people who want to earn £50-£250 per week part time, or £10,000-£50,000 per annum full time.

I'm looking for two different types of people:

Firstly, those who wish to earn money by delivering and collecting our home shopping catalogues, either on a part or full time basis. This can typically earn you between £50-£250 per week part-time, or £500+ per week full-time.

Secondly, those who want to be team leaders, building their own team of distributors. This can typically earn you between £10,000 - £50,000 per annum, again on a part or full time basis.

Interested? Fill in your contact details on my website, and I'll call you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment